Hi everyone! I was recently lucky enough to be nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by I’m All Booked Up. Before I get into this post, I would like to say a massive thank you to them for being kind enough to nominate me – be sure to check out their blog for more bookish content, too! You can view their post here.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star
What is your favourite book of 2022 so far?
That’s such a good question… I’ve actually had an amazing reading year so far, I’ve enjoyed nearly every book I’ve read! That being said, I think it would have to be my first read of the year, You’ve Reached Sam. It was such an emotional book and it made me that much more grateful for everything that I have!
How many books do you plan on reading in 2022?
The official Goodreads goal is 60, although I’d still like to push myself to read more than that! Still, this year’s a very busy year for me, so I’d be happy with 60.
What is the last book you DNF’d?
I genuinely can’t remember! I have a really awful habit of forcing myself to finish every book I read (even if I’m really not enjoying it) in the hopes that it’ll get better. The closest I got to DNFing was over a year ago with Even If We Break, which didn’t work for me at all (and, in case you were wondering, it didn’t get better.)
Name a book that you’d reread!
So many! I could happily reread pretty much any of my contemporaries, haha. I’d really love to reread Only Mostly Devastated this summer though – it’s a fabulously modern and queer retelling of Grease, which is one of my favourite films! It’s so worth the read.
If you could be any book character, who would you be?
That’s such an interesting question! I’ve thought about it a lot and I think I’m going to go for Josie from Off The Record, though – as someone interested in the writing industry I’m more than a little jealous of her position, haha!
Questions for My Nominees
- What book are you most excited for that’s releasing later in 2022?
- What book has been the most surprising read in 2022?
- What’s your favourite book review or book themed post you’ve ever written?
- Do you prefer buying new books or working through your backlist?
- Who’s your ultimate book OTP?
- The Expresso Edition
- That Happy Reader
- Mind Beauty Simplicity
- Sarah Collins Bookworm
- Ramblings Of A Nobody
Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you enjoyed this post!